4 simple steps to increase pinterest traffic or how to get free traffic from pinterest.
Step #1 Just sign up at Pinterest.com
To complete this step you would want to create your first account at pinterest.
Step #2 Pin some great stuff from related to your niche other peoples Pinterest accounts.
Yes its is that easy – you do not even have to create your own cool pins to attract attention to your Pinterest account. You can find cool pins that already exist in your niche and then simple repin it – pin other peoples cool pins. Do it every day. How to find those pins? Use keyword related to your niche in Pinterest search box. All those pins will come to your account and you should get more followers asap.
Step #3 is to build Pinterest following
This step does take longer than previous 2 but it is also easy to implement. You would also use related to your niche keyword search at Pinterest to find somebody who already has great account with lot of followers. And once you are at his account you simple look at people who are following him. This is how we will get access to people who are interested in our niche. Than simply follow these people and most of them will follow you back. But you should do in slowly – follow no more then 200-300 people a day.
Step #4 – pin you own stuff to get traffic to your web site and get sales
To take advantage of our new followers you gona want to pin you own stuff to get traffic to your web site or affiliate links, get backlinks and eventually get sales. How to monetize you pinterest:
- pin stuff from a personal blog
- promote your youtube channel
Post butiful pins with your links every day. Each and every pin should have you site link. Below my examples.
By the way, when you pin something it is going to be displayed to all the people that are following you and if any of them decide to repin it you will get a backlink from your account and pin it backlink from their social profiles as well. And all this is very good for your website SEO. And every time you pin some new content from your website it will give you some great little boost in Google organic search results as well.
I also use MassPlanner follow tool to auto follow other people followers on Pinterest
USE TAILWIND for Smarter Visual Marketing on Pinterest and Instagram
Grab complete Pinterest & Instagram marketing toolkit for bloggers and small businesses.
This is probably the Smartest Way to Schedule on Pinterest & Instagram
- Save Time: Bulk image upload, drag-and-drop calendar, Multi-board pinning, and many more shortcuts built with your busy schedule in mind.
- Maximize your Reach: Automatically optimize your Pinterest and Instagram schedules based on when your audience is most engaged.
- Measure Success: Deep analytics and insights on published content to see what’s working and what’s not.
- Schedule like a Pro: Our Browser Extension lets you easily create multiple posts from any site with a single click – even repins on Pinterest!
- Be More Efficient: Post all of your visual marketing content to Instagram and Pinterest from one tool with a single workflow.
- Affordable for Small Businesses, Extensible for the Enterprise
Grab weekly Summary for you social accounts
The perfect way to get a snapshot of your last week’s progress on Pinterest. See repin growth, most viral boards and pins, and your most engaged followers
Track Your Brand Page for Pinterest and Instagram
Monitor Your Domain
Discover trends and conversations related to getmyfreetrafficsystem.com across Pinterest
Track Your Brand Page
From the total numbers you can then drill down per board
and much more
Use Social Bluebook to learn how much your brand costs!
Do you know that your brand has a Value?
Social Bluebook was started by creators for creators to empower the community with information so they can rightfully get what they deserve. At Social Bluebook they are determined to bring true transparency to the marketplace by answering these questions:
- What is my brand value or digital worth?
- How do I measure my social media reach and engagement?
- How much should I charge for brand deals?
Social Bluebook’s mission is to help creators make the money they deserve so they can do what they love.